Friday, October 31, 2014

Frosty Halloweenies

Happy Halloween and Happy First Frost to you all!

You read that correctly: tis the end of the grow season for Central Alabama!  All of you folks dressed up as Elsa tonight totally nailed it.  Shit's gettin' cold!

This is the first Halloween that I haven't gone out to celebrate and it's kind of been awesome.

I've been enjoying my evening reading books (I started and finished The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare AND finally started Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas!) and watching Halloween-themed flicks and cartoons on the television. What could be better?

Adulthood is weird.

I'm not feeling particularly creative, I just felt like posting was obligatory today.

It is cold and windy and Halloween and perfect.

Trick or treat, motherfuckers.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment